Thursday, September 11, 2014

Russell Wilson is not sleepless on Saturday





Most of the Seattle Seahawks fan knows, the quarterback Russell Wilson sleep less. His favorite Twitter tag 2 has no time to sleep. However, Wilson made clear on Thursday, the night before his sleep patterns completely different games." Saturday night, I sleep like a rock," Wilson said. "I could sleep for 10 to 12 hours a day. That's why I think I have so much energy on Sunday, because I haven't get any sleep.
"I don't know this is a prank or what, but I really believe in it. I have learned how to function very good sleep, so when I got a lot of sleep, just like gold." Are part of the Wilson's plan, he is how to work a week of the season.
"I think I trained myself in bed," Wilson said. "It may sound crazy, but I don't sleep too much. I may try to make five or six hours (night). I might say about six hours." Wilson said he started to loose the typical day 14 hours of work on Friday. "I came in a little later," he said. "I'm around 8:30 in the morning, and then we had a meeting at 9 PM. I relax a little, trying to ease my heart, because I believe that I work all the time a week."

No comments:

Post a Comment