Thursday, November 20, 2014

Russell Wilson said: The story didn't write



A year ago, the Seattle Seahawks score and rolling, fully confident they went west NFC championship and a Super Bowl. They were right. 6-4, now they need a lot of good things to happen stretch again achieves these goals. "I think we have the same elasticity and the champion of the same point of view," Wilson Seahawks quarterback Russell said. "Games last year, we had to come from behind, do something incredible. This is it due to a few weeks now and in the future. This is what I'm looking forward to."

It starts on Sunday to the NFC west main Arizona Cardinals at CenturyLink field. "It comes down to this week's big play," Wilson said. "It is matchups and winning those matchups. It is matchups and winning those matchups." Seahawks ball ran the last two games, 554 yards and overall. But they have been most of the game of the season. Wilson certainly not lost confidence. "I think it is more important to me," Wilson said. "Is a time and place has a lot of now, we only need to let those who play with. I believe we will. I believe that we will use and I will give when I need them."
Seahawks defense Michael Bennett was asked about the team's mentality to play is a Cardinal. "We lost focus? I don't think so," he said. "I think we have specific aim more than ever before. The hole we need to make up for, I think we are all ready for the challenge. We have a lot of great players. Arizona is a good team, but they still need to queue, we cannot let the media and fans think have won this game. We just need to go out to play." Wilson believes that whether the Seahawks control still make the playoffs against the NFC west and then there were five games. "The story is not written," Wilson said. "We will have to write your own story, see what happens."

No comments:

Post a Comment