Sunday, December 21, 2014

Aaron Rodgers play the calf



Aaron Rodgers was stunned; he put his left leg calf muscle early to Tampa bay buccaneers in Sunday's game. He thinks all the liquid to drink to fight flu a few days before the game will protect him from any muscle. But Rodgers felt the second series of the green bay packers 20-3 win on Sunday, affect his rest of the game.


"I am poor and flu over the past few days, that's why I'm surprised I hurt my leg, because I like no other moisture," Rogers said. "I have a great hydration test this week, before the game is to drink lots of water. Unfortunately, the mavericks give up me."
Rodgers slowly out of the locker room after the game on Sunday afternoon but doesn’t think the damage for next Sunday's match will be a factor for Detroit Lions at Lambeau Field, in the NFC north title will be decided. "Early to give 100% guarantee, but it will need a lot of holding my game," Rodgers said.
Some members of the Packers offense said they are not even aware that Rogers put his calf. However, coach Mike McCarthy said he changed his play - calling plan to leave Rodgers pocket more than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment