Friday, January 23, 2015

“Jason Witten is my idol” Jimmy Graham said



Over the years, we have heard many teammates angry said tight end Jason Witten in Dallas Cowboys. This past season, we hear talk about Witten in Dez Bryant and DeMarco Murray as a player and male effect on them. We heard said Tony Romo, Witten is probably the best cowboy. Jason Garrett called Witten the best tight end in football for the past decade.

In addition to Thursday, I put the New Orleans saints tight end Jimmy Graham professional bowl after practice and asked about Witten. In practice, Witten, added to the professional bowl as damage instead of Denver Julius snapshots of the Thomas graham in the first-team. I want to know if it is graham delay tight end who will be in the first ten bowl.
"I told him that was the first thing, you know, he is my idol, has always been," graham said. "I try to imitate him to do everything in the field and the field. Not only did he do on the pitch, he is always consistent in the past, but he does in his community. So I tried to follow his as he is a person, just because of his personal type."
Graham and Witten are in your bowl. They share the same agent, Sexton Jimmy. They how to play tight end is different. Graham is more athletic, almost a wide receiver position. Witten is more traditional tight end. "He is what I try I know I will be every year," said graham. "I for the tight end type, he is."

No comments:

Post a Comment