Sunday, January 11, 2015

Ryan "evaluate" Bears"scouting department



The 14 years in New Orleans to teach new, general manager of the Chicago Bears Ryan Pace the importance of building a successful franchise through the draft, the lifeblood of any National Football League organization. Although ex-general manager Phil Emery hit on recent draft picks such as Alshon Jeffery, Kyle Long and Kyle Fuller, organization has experienced too many miss, Jerry Angelo can be traced back to the time of the last few years. Senior bowl and the NFL combine right around the corner, speed must be swept, around college scouts first hired by emery and Angelo.


Speed will have enough time to implement the NFL draft before his college scouts grading system? "I'd like to," said pace. "To be honest, I just find out where my office this morning, the last three innocent feeling one day, but in the end, I really want to achieve our system here. So let me very comfortable. I think it is successful, I excited to bring new ideas Bear."
Turnover in the personnel department is, in fact, to a new general manager, however, Angelo emery retain almost all college scouts when he rose to power in 2012. Emery also enlarged the department recruitment own many people still to determine the length of time according to the contract. The harsh reality is that speed may want to put his own people after the draft, but before any decisions, faster time face to face with a member of the personnel department.
"These are my assessment," general pace said. "It's fair to say that I have to know the people in the building. Have a good man. In this building on this list are good people. To me the first step is to assess and evaluate staff here before I make those decisions." This is what I believe: I believe that continued success you have to pass the draft to build your team, you must believe that the development of the player. This is very important. We will explore ways to get the best players here. A year can be changed. In a perfect world, you become free agent acquisition players, allowing you to draft the best player available in the draft. "

No comments:

Post a Comment